General Policies, Terms & ConditionsLegal Stuff
Our services are not intended as a replacement for medical attention.
If you are seeking medical and/or mental health advice or treatment please see your health care professional.
- SpiritLightInsight has a 24-hour cancellation policy. All cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time. If you are unable to provide at least 24-hour notice, you will be charged in full for your session. If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you be charged in full for the session.
- Emergencies will be taken into consideration on an individual basis.
- Sessions are by appointment only and scheduled in advance using my on-line scheduler with a minimum of 2 hours notice.
- If you do not see a day and time that is convenient for your session please contact me.
- All sessions are paid in advance via Square Up. If you need additional payment options please contact me.
- Upgrades to your session are charged immediately after the session is complete by agreement.
Privacy & Confidentiality:
- Your privacy is respected and valued.
- Discretion is guaranteed and personal information is kept secure.
- All sessions are private and confidential.
- Your information will never be sold or exchanged for any reason.
- You have the option to have your session recorded. There is no additional charge.
- The recording of your session is for your own personal use and will ONLY be sent to the email address provided to Debra when the session was scheduled.
- Session recordings are private and confidential. They are not downloaded by Debra or any other person or entity and, for privacy purposes, will only be kept in archives for 30 days.
Multi-Session Healing Packages, Programs & Partnerships:
- Multi-session packages are non-refundable.
- Multi-session packages and programs are designed to be scheduled and used within the time frame listed. They expire two (2) weeks after the package end date except by prior agreement. Debra will take into account emergency situations and at her discretion, extend the package expiration.
- BOGO offers are transferable and expire 2 months from the date of purchase. After 3 months, any unused sessions will revert to their original value (i.e. 1 @ $180 plus 1 @ $90) and you will receive an in-house credit which can be applied towards your next appointment.
- The cancellation/no-show policy applies to all scheduled sessions.
- VIP On the Go package credits cannot be applied toward other services.
- Clairvoyant 1-1 Mentoring is a 4-month clairvoyant program that can be repurchased for up to a year. As a monthly commitment, it’s your responsibility to schedule your appointments each month. This is a program that is not based on the number of sessions per month and therefore it is at Debra’s sole discretion to extend the commitment for unused sessions. Once sessions are scheduled, they are subject to the cancellation/no-show policy listed above.
- Personal Empowerment Program also known as the PEP healing intensive partnership is designed to be completed within the stated timeframe. i.e. 2 week=One 90 minute sessions each week for two weeks, 4 week=One 90 minute sessions per week for 4 weeks, etc. (This may be extended by mutual agreement at Debra’s discretion.)
- In the event you are unable to complete the PEP mentoring program or choose not to continue you will receive an in-house credit for the total number of unused sessions. Please note that PEP mentoring multi-session packages are discounted therefore any unused session credits are valued at $175 which reflects their true value. Each session credit may be used towards a 60-minute PEP session or 60-minute reading until you have used all remaining appointments.
- If you have pre-paid for a session, call to cancel 24 hours prior to your session and do not want to re-schedule please read the following: Due to a change in the policies of our payment processor, Square Up, the following is in effect as of May 1, 2023. –Square no longer refunds the fees they charge for processing the payment. You will have two options if you cancel a pre-paid session. The first option (recommended) is to receive a session certificate or credit good for one year. The certificate is transferable so keep it for yourself or gift it. The second option is a refund to your credit card minus the processing fees in pace at the time of cancellation. Current processing fees are 2.90% + $0.30. These are subject to change.
- In the unlikely event that Debra has to cancel a session, it will be rescheduled at your convenience.
- No refunds will be issued after a reading session is completed.
- No refunds will be issued for gift certificates or multi-session package purchases for any reason.
- No refunds will be issued for in-person meditation workshops purchased from SpiritLightInsight after the class has taken place.
- No refunds will be issued for teleseminars or workshops without 24-hour notice. If you cannot attend a teleseminar you registered for, you will receive a link to download the recording of the class.