Readings are not intended as a replacement for medical attention.
If you are seeking medical and/or mental health advice or treatment please
see your health care professional.
- SpiritLightInsight has a 24 hour cancellation policy. All cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time. If you are unable to provide at least 24 hour notice, you will be charged in full for your session. If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you be charged in full for the session.
- Emergencies will be taken into consideration on an individual basis.
- Sessions are by appointment only and scheduled in advance with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- If you don’t see a day or time that is convenient for you, please contact me.
- Payments are accepted by credit card. Checks will not be accepted
- Distance readings are paid in advance via Square Up or PayPal. If you do not use PayPal please contact me at Debra@SpiritLightInsight.com for additional payment options.
- Your privacy is respected and valued
- Discretion is guaranteed and personal information is kept secure
- All sessions are private and confidential
- Your information will never be sold or exchanged for any reason
- You have the option to have your session recorded. There is no additional charge to download your session or have your session recorded.
- The recording of your session is for your own personal use and will ONLY be sent to the email address you provided to Debra when you scheduled your reading.
- Your recording is not downloaded by Debra or any other person or entity and will only be kept in archives for 30 days.
- If you call to cancel 24 hours prior to your session and do not want to re-schedule, your payment will be refunded in full.
- No refunds will be issued after a reading session is completed.
- No refunds will be issued for guided meditation workshops purchased from SpiritLightInsight after the class has taken place.
- No refunds will be issued for tele-seminars if you have not canceled without 24 hours notice. If you cannot attend a tele-seminar you registered for, you will be sent a link to download the recording of the class.