General Policies, Terms & ConditionsLegal Stuff
Our services are not intended as a replacement for medical attention.
If you are seeking medical and/or mental health advice or treatment please see your health care professional.
Cancellation/No Show Policy:
- SpiritLightInsight has a 24 hour cancellation policy. All cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time. If you are unable to provide at least 24 hour notice, you will be charged in full for your session. If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you be charged in full for the session.
- Emergencies will be taken into consideration on an individual basis.
- Sessions are by appointment only and scheduled in advance using my on-line scheduler with a minimum of 2 hours notice.
- If you do not see a day and time that is convenient for your session please contact me.
- All sessions are paid in advance via Square Up. If you need additional payment options please contact me.
- Upgrades to your session are charged immediately after the session is complete by agreement.
Privacy & Confidentiality:
- Your privacy is respected and valued.
- Discretion is guaranteed and personal information is kept secure.
- All sessions are private and confidential.
- Your information will never be sold or exchanged for any reason.
- You have the option to have your session recorded. There is no additional charge to have your session recorded and available for download.
- The recording of your session is for your own personal use and will ONLY be sent to the email address provided to Debra when the session was scheduled.
- Session recordings are private and confidential. They are not downloaded by Debra or any other person or entity and, for privacy purposes, will only be kept in archives for 30 days.
Multi-Session Packages & Partnerships:
- Multi-session packages are non-refundable.
- Packages, with the exception of BOGO offers, expire 2 months from the date of purchase.
- BOGO offers are transferable and expire 3 months from the date of purchase. After 3 months, any unused sessions will revert to their original value (i.e. 1 @ $180 plus 1 @ $90) and you will receive an in-house credit which can be applied towards your next appointment.
- Cancellation/no show policy applies to all scheduled sessions.
- VIP On the Go package credits cannot be applied towards other services.
- The PEP mentoring program is designed to be completed within the stated timeframe. i.e. 2 week=One 90 minute session each week for two weeks, 4 week=One 90 minute session per week for 4 weeks etc. (This may be extended by mutual agreement.) In the event you are unable to complete the PEP mentoring program or choose not to continue you will receive an in-house credit for the total number unused sessions. Please note that PEP mentoring multi-session packages are discounted therefore any unused session credits are valued at $175 which reflects their true value. Each session credit may be used towards a 60- minute PEP session or 60-minute reading until you have used all remaining appointments.
- If you call to cancel 24 hours prior to your session and do not want to re-schedule, your payment will be refunded in full.
- No refunds will be issued after a reading session is completed.
- No refunds will be issued for gift certificates or multi-session package purchases for any reason.
- No refunds will be issued for in-person meditation workshops purchased from SpiritLightInsight after the class has taken place.
- No refunds will be issued for teleseminars if you have not canceled without 24 hours notice. If you cannot attend a teleseminar you registered for, you will be sent a link to download the recording of the class.