Clairvoyant Essentials & Mastery ProgramClairvoyant development, mentoring, and guidance to live your best life
The next module one class series begins January 16, 2024
The Clairvoyant Essentials & Mastery Program (CEM) is a spiritual mentoring/ clairvoyant development program that offers a combination of classes, one-to-one guidance and reading practice sessions to develop your clairvoyance and other natural psychic gifts.
Tune in to your inner well of wisdom, focus on, and master, your clairvoyant and healing abilities, and explore past lives, and your journey as a soul. In addition, you’ll learn detailed information about the chakras and aura, healing, and much more!
When you develop, and consciously use, your spiritual gifts with clarity and certainty you bring transformation and light into your journey.
Clairvoyant Essentials & Mastery (CEM)
The CEM program is a series of 4-month modules (plus a 5th bonus class) that offer practical instruction to expand, strengthen and master your spiritual gifts including how to clearly see, hear, know and heal yourself and others.
Each module offers different skills to explore and master.
In each session, you are guided to clear energy, develop your clairvoyant ability to read, express yourself as the creative soul that you are, master the gifts you know about, and unlock those spiritual gifts you are not yet aware of.
Guidance & Support
The health of your inner world directly affects what is happening in your daily life thus the practical techniques you learn offer clarity, balance, and alignment.
The Clairvoyant Essentials & Mastery Program is a learning environment designed to support and guide you through healing, growth, change, and transformation every step of the way.
What is a "module"?
Each Module (or level) is a 5-month commitment that includes a total of:
- Four (4) classes plus a bonus class for a total of five (5) classes. Classes meet once a month.
- Four (4) 90-minute one-to-one sessions.
- Four (4) 20-minute energy checks.
- Reading practice nights.
- Email, and text support.
At this time we are offering two (2) basic-level modules that offer experiential guidance and instruction to develop, learn about, and explore your clairvoyant abilities.
Once you complete the basic levels, you are eligible to attend Beyond the Basics Classes that are offered once a quarter.
What is included monthly?
Included every month:
- One 2-hour class.
- One 90-minute one-to-one session with Debra. The one-to-one sessions are part instruction and part guidance and focus on the practical application of your skills in your day-to-day life. These sessions are scheduled at your convenience.
- Reading practice nights.
- One 20-minute Energy check by phone, scheduled at your convenience. Please note energy checks are not recorded.
- Access to class recordings for the duration of your program.
- Unlimited email & text support.
What is the time commitment?
The Clairvoyant Essentials & Mastery Program skills are for those looking to create profound and lasting change in their personal and professional lives.
It’s your program so the more you practice what you learn and apply it in your life, the more you benefit.
That said, the program requires a commitment to:
- Attend the live Zoom class once a month.
- Meditate daily and before class and practice nights.*
- Attend one or more reading practice nights.
In addition to attending the class and practice nights, it’s important to take advantage of the monthly one-to-one sessions and energy checks for additional instruction, healing, guidance, and support.
* Meditation helps you clear energy, brings you more into present time, and is wholly for your benefit.
The more consistent you are, the more energy you clear, the more clarity and creativity you’ll have, and the more you strengthen the ability to work with energy.
CEM classes, one-to-one sessions, energy checks, and practice readings are:
- Personal, private, and confidential.
- Digitally recorded.* A link to replay or download the audio portion of classes or one-to-one sessions will be emailed to you.
- CEM classes, one-to-one sessions, and reading practice sessions are held on the Zoom conferencing platform with video.
- *Energy Checks are by phone and not recorded.
- Additional support is added as needed.
Invest in you...
One-time required downpayment/registration fee of $290 includes:
- Five (5) 2-hour classes
- 5-12 reading practice nights.
- Access to listen or download class recordings for the duration of your program.
Additional monthly investment or $275 per month for four (4) months includes:
- Four (4) individual 90-minute one-to-one sessions.
- Four (4) 20-minute energy checks, scheduled at your convenience. (These energy checks are included as part of your program investment and are valued at $65 each.)
- Unlimited text and email support (per mo.)
- Additional classes may be added, if needed, for no extra charge.
The total program investment is $1375.
Who is this program for?
The Clairvoyant Essentials & Mastery Program
is for those who are ready to use their psychic gifts to embody their spiritual essence, clear mental clutter, experience clarity, focus, and expanded perspective.
More than predicting the future…
Your clairvoyance and other psychic abilities are fully engaged when you are empowered as the creator of your life. This is truly a commitment to living a mindful life with clarity and awareness that will breathe new life into your journey.
If you are committed, want to create profound and lasting change, and add to your life skills in your personal and professional life, the CEM program. is for you!
THE CEM programs offer a safe, all-inclusive space to explore, learn new spiritual practices, expand perspective and, as a result, create a more harmonious life in alignment with your vision and purpose.
Join us to focus on your natural clairvoyant abilities, clear stuck energy or limits, give your creative expression space to flourish, have space to be, and express yourself as the creative soul that you are.
My philosophy that "every spirit is unique" recognizes you might prefer other ways of getting in touch:
Phone: (224) 300-0576
Our services are not intended as a replacement for medical attention.
For this reason, if you are seeking medical and/or mental health advice or
treatment please see your health care professional.