Return to Joy!
An Awakening Souls Meditation Workshop
Holiday season is here and yet although this time of year is supposed to be festive and filled with light, love and joy it is a stressful time for many. This year, more than ever, it’s time to come together as kindred souls in order to express the joy of who we are. Let us return to the joy of the season, and expressly vibrate from the joy in our hearts! The Return to Joy! Meditation Workshop is specifically designed for you to create a space to bring in, and therefore embody and vibrate from your original essence of JOY.
Does a stress-free holiday season sound good to you?
Additionally are you ready to experience the holidays with JOY?
The workshop will not only offer a guided meditation to help you bring back and fill up with your personal pure vibration of joy but will also offer techniques for owning your space while shopping, or socializing with family and friends.
When: Tuesday December 11, 2018
Time: 7:30pm – 9:30pm CDT
Where: Online or by Phone
Preview of what we’ll be doing:
- Grounding and centering for release and awareness.
- Releasing stress and anxiety including energy from the past or present.
- Creating an inner healing sanctuary for access whenever you need it during the holidays and beyond.
- Experiencing certainty as a result of reclaiming your boundaries.
- Accessing and filling up with your highest vibration of JOY as a way to own your space with family, friends, colleagues and others.
- Reclaiming your original spiritual essence for connecting with the divine.
- Expressing your JOY from the inside out.
All you need is your open-ness, willingness, curiosity and imagination!
Join us as we gather together for the purpose of expressing our highest vibration of JOY!
The workshop is accessible on-line or by phone. All registrants will receive a recording of the workshop afterwards.
- This is an all inclusive, non-judgmental, safe space to heal and explore spirit.
- Meditations are done while sitting in a chair.
- Workshops are designed for the beginner as well as those who already have a meditation practice.
If you have any questions, feel free to send an email to: Debra@SpiritLightInsight.com
Our services are not intended as a replacement for medical attention.
For this reason, if you are seeking medical and/or mental health advice or
treatment please see your health care professional.