Holiday Harmony: A Holistic Approach to Inner Peace
during the Holidays
When: Sunday, November 13th from 1:00-3:00 PM
Where: Tribe Classroom 1819 West Belmont Avenue
When was the last time you experienced the holidays with healthy mind, body and spirit?
Holiday time is drawing near and even the approach causes stress and anxiety. With the break in routine, social gatherings (both family and friends) and being surrounded with indulgent foods, we often feel out of control until January. Have you ever considered what it would be like to smoothly navigate the holiday season feeling grounded, centered and in harmony with mind, body and spirit? Well, now you can!
Join Clairvoyant Visionary Debra Taitel and Certified Holistic Health Coach, Laura B. Folkes for an all-encompassing workshop to beat the holiday stress before it even hits!
The workshop will offer effective and proven techniques on how to:
- Identify and release old triggers that cause anxiety and undue stress
- Visualize and strengthen a healthy holiday season
- Make healthy food choices AND include your favorite indulgences
- Ground and balance mind, body and spirit
- Protect and honor your space (when family and friends might not)
- Fill and nurture your spirit and soul during all the busy-ness
In addition to Laura’s holistic approach to your health and well-being, Debra will guide you through a powerful meditation to strengthen the mind, body, spirit connection and teach you how to create harmony in any situation.